Saturday, May 31, 2008

Vrrrrrrooooom! Vrrrrrrooooom!


Nascar returns to Dover International Speedway this weekend for the first of its two (2) annual races. It's only 20 minutes away from me, so I took an early evening trip down tonight to check things out. Let me tell you, Delaware's capital city literally explodes with thousands of RV's, dressed to thrill, on every piece of real estate imaginable. I couldn't find a place to park (well, I could, I just didn't want to pay $20 bucks, or more), so I drove around the stadium checking out the people checking out the vendor's tents. These people take this racing thing seriously. It was a pretty cool sight, actually. Never thought I'd say this, but I might just have to venture inside those monster gates one of these days.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!