Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Dew Drop Inn

"Dogwood & Blondie"
1/160 second at f/4.5 ISO 100


Uneasy Rider
Lyrics by Charlie Daniels

I was takin a trip out to L.A.
Toolin along in my cheverolet
Tokin on a number and diggin on the radio

Just as I crossed the Mississippi line
I heard that highway start to whine
And I knew that left rear tire was about to blow

Well the spare was flat and I got uptight
Cause there wasn't a filling station in sight
So I just limped on down the shoulder on the rim

I went as far as I could and when I stopped the car
It was right in front of this little bar
Kind of a red-neck lookin joint called the Dew Drop Inn

I stuffed my hair up under my hat
And told the bartender that I had a flat
And would he be kind enough to give me change for a one


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment!