Monday, June 1, 2009

Yesterday, I shot a horse in my pajamas ...

"Ice Station Zebra"
1/125 second at f/4.5 ISO 400


... how he got in my pajamas I'll never know.
(special thanks to Groucho Marx for setting me up on that one)

Okay, this is something you don't see everyday, unless you work at Busch Gardens Animal Kingdom. My wife and I are coming home from a friends house last evening and she says there's a zebra in that front yard. I keep driving and she says, "I'm not kidding." So, I put the car in reverse and back up (you can still do this easily on country roads). Sure enough, there in this person's fenced-in front yard is a zebra grazing. I love this country!

2 comments:

  1. Great shot! ...and you totally could've told us you took a weekend trip to Africa. (Ok, maybe not... but still!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. right~ we believe you.. uh huh..
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment!